Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dear Blog

Well hello blog. It's been awhile. My lack of connection with you is a reflection of my over-committing myself. I wondered what would happen when the effects of the chemo started to lessen (and that has happened). Now I want to "do." But it's not the "do" that one might think happens after recovering from being beat up for 9 months. So blog, it's not like I've found better things to do then spend time with you. Rather it's me trying to find the things that I want to do. And it's not that I don't want to blog. I just have found myself over-shooting the mark a bit. And that, my friend, is something that I definitely want to avoid. I do not want to be so bogged down with life that I don't see it...or feel it. So I'm evaluating now what it is I need to hang on to and what I can then let go. Blog--I will hang on to you, and I will come back to you. Just know that I'm doing fine and am finding my way post-chemo.

1 comment:

Amanda, Ian, Addison, Aiden, and Isaiah said...

It's good to know I can still keep up with you! I was wondering for a while. Hope all is well!